Tagalog Jokes - "THE VOWS."



Laida: Back then, all I dreamt was to love the one and only Miggy Montenegro. Now, I am so thankful because I don’t have to wait very long for my dream to come true. Our love story hasn’t been easy. There were so many times when I got tired and just gave up. It was a long time before I understood that there is no such thing as an instant happy ending. And I realized that I failed to understand the true meaning of unconditional love - of love that I always thought I perfectly had for you. […] Forgive me for the times when I gave up. I guess that’s what true love is. It comes with the good, the bad, the sadness, the pain. Now, the Laida who stands in front of you today knows exactly what she’s getting into. A Laida that doesn’t just want a happily ever after but a Laida who chooses reality ever after with you. I love you so much, bebe. I love you so much and I don’t see myself doing anything else but to love and serve you for the rest of my life.

Miggy: Five years ago, during one of the worst days of my life, when everyone was walking out on me, a girl walked into my life. And I never thought that, that day I had no idea that the person in front of me was my future. […] Today I realized, I won’t be making any vows for my wedding. No. This isn’t a day for promises. Today, I stand here in front of you in complete surrender. I have no worries. I have no fear. Because I know. And I know because I am sure. And I am sure because I’m yours. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment